Stream Hills Radio

20 Aug 2018

We back baby

Good news everybody, I lost my job. Which means I have a lot of spare time on my hands and I can put work in to putting more episodes up of Nights of Death Metal.

First things first it's going to be LIVE once again through Hills (Community) Radio 88.9FM. Which means if you're in the Adelaide hills you can tune directly in. Either that or you can stream it here on the blogspot using the Radio.net widget I installed.

I will save the recordings, edit them and re-upload them. I've noticed all the Zippyshare links of the old episodes are dead. Which is kinda cool. But I'll be using something else this time so they're immortalised. Most likely Mediafire.




I've made a Facebook Event as well as a Facebook profile picture frame which looks extra cool


Please by all means, subscribe via e-mail and send a request / get in touch via the gadgets to your left side on this blog. And tune in this Friday night for DEATH METAL

1 comment: